Re: minolta SRT 101 Lens Mount

[ Find Equipment and Services ] [ Post Followup ] [ Read Photography Questions ]

Posted by rick oleson ( on September 16, 2004 at 06:23:12:

In Reply to: minolta SRT 101 Lens Mount posted by Tom on September 16, 2004 at 05:01:18:

You can use any "MC" or "MD" mount lens. HOWEVER: Many lenses have the letters "MC" on them indicating that the lens is MultiCoated, and it may not necessarily be a Minolta MC mount lens. Generally, in lenses made by anyone other than Minolta, if it says MC on the front ring it's referring to the coating; if it says MC or MD (or M/MC or M/MD) on the rear mounting flange or the aperture ring, it's referring to a Minolta lens mount.


Follow Ups:

Note: to respond, post a new message.

end of archived message